Warner Bros Japan just published a new trailer for the upcoming live action of “Fullmetal alchemist”:
The movie, inspired by the manga of Hiromu Arakawa, will follow the entire story in a one-shot film.
The director is Fumihiko Sori (Dragon age: dawn of the seeker), while the cast include:
- Edward Elric: Ryosuke Yamada (member of the band “Hey! Say! JUMP”, Assassination Classroom)
- Winry Rockbell: Tsubasa Honda (GTO drama)
- Roy Mustang: Dean Fujioka (Summer’s Tail)
- Maes Hughes Lieutenant Colonel: Ryuta Sato (HEAT)
- Riza Hawkeye Lieutenant: Misako Renbutsu (Kimi no todoke)
The movie will be premiered in Japan on 1st december.